Winners of the $20 Gift Certificates to Matatabi are:

Erin said... I love the whole shop! Mostly Jack and the Beanstalk in white. (ERIN - I need your email address! email me at thefabricshopper (at) gmail (dot) com)
Jenny said... I love Minny Muu Tiny Things. So cute!
Ashley said... The orange elephants, for sure! Actually, I love the elephants in all the colors, but the orange is really fun! Great giveaway! (ASHLEY - I need your email address! email me at thefabricshopper (at) gmail (dot) com)
Terri Harlan said... Oh the apple the apple green one I have had it in my favorites for a few days now looking to place an oreder . extra 20 dollars I would love to win. Thank you
Ethan said... I love the 'Une Pomme' fabric! (ETHAN - I need your email address! email me at thefabricshopper (at) gmail (dot) com)
Congratulations to the winners! I will contact you via email (if I have your email address) later today or tomorrow morning!

Thanks to all who entered!