Coming Soon! New Fabric Collections!

A preview of some new fabrics from some of our favorite designers and manufacturers. These collections will be coming to fabric shops soon!





Robert Kaufman - Hot Blossom by Josephine Kimberling. I absolutely love the color palette, something about it takes me back to my childhood in the 70s (of course, I was a very young child, ahem) and in a very good way! Should be arriving in shops any day now!





Free Spirit - Pretty Please by Jennifer Paganelli (above), she is a master with deep, saturated hues and making damasks look cool and modern!
Monaco by Dena Designs (below), I love that peacocks are "in"! Both available April 2009.








In The Beginning - Lily Pad by Wendy Slotboom, the frog paisley just might be the coolest paisley I've ever seen! Available May 2009.





Alexander Henry - Natura (above). I'm in love with the butterflies! Available June - August. Metro (below), also available June - August.