Sneak Preview - Deer Valley from Joel Dewberry



Joel Dewberry describes his new line, Deer Valley, as "Lodge Chic" and it should be arriving at online fabric shops in June 2009. In the meantime, here are the artwork pictures from Joel Dewberry's website, with close ups of the Antler Damask. I found two photos of the fabric, and we'll probably see more after the line debuts at Quilt Market. I can't decide which palette I like the best but I really enjoy Joel Dewberry's interpretation of nature in all of his fabric collections. What do you think when you see this collection? Quilts, clothing, handbags? Do you have a favorite color palette? I see a possible handbag with Columbine and throw pillows with the Antler Damask. I love deer motifs that don't require a total plunge into kitsch!

(Above photo on left, via Free Spirit Fabrics blog. Photo on right and all photos below, via Joel Dewberry's website) Clicking on the palette thumbnail collages will bring you to the page to view the entire collection on Joel Dewberry's website.




Azure palette




Tarragon palette




Persimmon palette




Antler Damask, Sky on left, Gourd on Right