Sneak Peek - My Happy Garden - Cloud9 Organic Fabrics


I was so excited to see this photo of strike-offs of the upcoming My Happy Garden collection from Cloud9 Fabrics. Polka dots, mushrooms, birds... oh my! I can't wait to see more! It looks every bit as wonderful as I knew it would be!
Cloud9 Fabrics is a new company formed by Michelle Engel Bencsko of Cicada Studio fame and Gina Pantastico, an industry veteran with expertise in production and sourcing. They are dedicated to using 100% certified organic cotton and eco-responsible solvent-free inks and dyes. Read the details here: Cloud9 Fabrics: About

My Happy Garden, the first collection from Cloud9 Fabrics, is designed to be a small, gender-neutral baby collection (although from what I've seen, I think it will appeal to all ages - I mean, it has polka dots!) Michelle created some really cool concept cards as inspiration for the collection. Be inspired: