Winners! Winners! Matatabi Fabric bundles!

Winners of the 1/2 yard bundles:

hope
says: I'd love to make a tote bag or a box pouch. Such wonderful fabrics to work with! Thanks for sharing :) hope.september[at]gmail.com

Laurel says:
I'd make a cute little bag!


Winners of the fat quarter bundles:

mittens says:

I'd make some wallets or a bag with them. super cute!


sallyh says:
I have a step niece expecting a much wanted babe this month and think these fabrics would be perfect for a crib quilt with a difference!


mommymae says:

bags or skirts are what i see. maybe a sweet little dress for my baby.


Guest says:

I would use it to make a quilt for our Hugs Ministry at church. We match quilts with stuffies for the local fire and sheriffs departments to give to kids in crisis situations. Thank you for offering this give-away. Take care and God bless, CoryRecent blog post: Old Red Barn Co.



Congratulations! We'll be in touch soon!